Thursday, April 5, 2012

My March Savvy CC Layouts

Tonight is the last chance to upload your layouts in the gallery for our March Cybercrop which began last Friday! Its been a fun CC with even ME finding time to do a couple of layouts!!!

I hosted the Blind Scrap Challenge on Sunday night, basing my layout around a page that I'd done using a kit from SFS, of Bronte's 3rd B'day Cake made by my friend Deslie.


While I gave the girls the instructions, I decided to create another layout using my own steps...and came up with something that looks the same, but different...and another layout done for the albums! This is Georgie waiting for Cooper at school pick up time...I don't know how many time I've said 'stop hanging on the rail' in the past two years!! I used another SFS kit for this layout - the Amy Tangerine Kit which is now on sale for only $25.


With only a day to go, I did Tara's Sketch Challenge in a flash last night, it took me less than 45mins from start to finish!!! The sketch looked like this...


Here is my take using the remnants from my March You're Savvy Kit which I've just about demolished! Me, at my Eighth Birthday party...


Can you tell which one I am?! Can you believe I still remember each and every friend in that photo, makes me smile :)


I hope you had time to join in with the Cybercrop fun this month, there are always lots of Savvy prizes & spending money to win...and any reason to get another layout scrapped is a good one, right! See you in the Savvy forum soon, we've just released our April Challenges too...always something happening!

1 comment:

  1. Great take on that sketch!! I love your misted background.
    I am sure you had one HAPPY girl enjoying her birthdaycake. Looks fabulous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete