Friday, March 16, 2012

A Child's Smile....

...is one of life's greatest blessings.

Isn't this so true? On a day when everything is awful and life is hard, one little smile from our babies can bring it all back into perspective in a split second. I guess that's why we have them, hey?!!

This is a page I did with one of the She's Savvy Kits last year and featured some of this gorgeous Authentique paper that is now in the clearance section at Savvy. From memory, I think I used this for one of the Savvy blind scrap sessions at some stage in 2011! (and yep, I'm WAY behind in my blogging - nearly 50 layouts behind actually!!!).

Miss Georgia, colouring in one happy Sunday at Grandma's...


And a token closeup, of course...


I'll be back soon with something else random to show you...I have to blog every day for two months nearly to catch up, eeeeeek!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous a beautiful setting to set of the cutest little cheeky smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a gorgeous layout Sar. Love the colours and gorgeous lil smile.

    ReplyDelete