Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Scrappy Happy Me!

I've had an awesome few days of scrapping with my girls...first with Juz & Amanda on Sunday night, next last night with Sandra, Kell & Em...and then again today with the Savvy girls at our Tuesday crop! Have managed a few layouts, lots I can't show just yet but here are some I can.

The December Sketch over at Scrapbook Savvy, a great Pagemaps sketch once again.


And one I don't think I've shared of my gorgeous niece Molly on her Christening day, isn't she just beautiful. xoxo


Only a couple of days now until the first Savvy Kit for 2010 is released!!! Here's some sneak peeks just to get you interested. ;)





Look out for the kit release on the 1st of January, but don't forget if you want to secure one NOW just head over to the Savvy store and purchase a subscription for yours to be sent out immediately. :)

Hope you all had a lovely Xmas and have lots of fun come New Years in a couple of days! Looking like a pretty quiet one for us, but only a week until Georgie's 3rd Birthday...then our trip to the Gold Coast two days later...so lots of excitement happening in the new year in the Ward family. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Loveyourork Sar, gorgeous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is meant to say Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kits look fabbo!!! well done once again!!!
    love your Dec sketch page - gorgeous stuff!!!....

    2010 is going to be THE BEST - I told you that!!!!

    ReplyDelete