Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Frustrated!

Why am I frustrated? Because I have been plugging away with my Weight Watchers program...and once again have had nothing to show for it. The last two weeks I have stayed the same and this week? 200 lousy grams. Couldn't believe it. I've been on the treadmill every single morning. Know what I felt like doing? Eating a huge block of chocolate and tub of icecream...but I didn't, I was good, I'm already thinking of next week and am gonna have to try hard again to get at least some sort of a result! Everyone is telling me 'you just had a baby' and 'you just stopped breastfeeding' which are very true...but that doesn't stop me from being pissed off! LOL

Anyhoo, I did have a good day regardless and didn't less this morning's weigh in totally blow me out of the water. Had a lovely morning at the park with SIL Kaz who is due to have her baby any day, then out to mum's for lunch with the 'Dear Jane' girls. Home to a pretty decent afternoon considering we'd been out all day, I thought the kids would be feral for sure! But no, its been ok, which helps when Daniel is working OT. Em has been here to help me again, she's a gem.

Here's the LO I managed last night after the kids finally went to bed, no scrapping tonight but spent some time sorting new photos and putting them in the albums in date order. Nothing like being organised! The plan for tomorrow is that Em & I are going to scrap all day...Coop & Georgie will be at school and I've made a deal with Daniel that Bronte is his for the day, unless he gets a fire call. So we'll see. Hopefully we'll have layouts galore to show off tomorrow night!!!



Off now to give the baby a 'dream feed'. A new thing I'm trying to stop the 2am feed, my midwife said it'll probably take about a week to kick in properly, so here's hoping.

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. love this page Sar...

    awww i know how frustrating it is! Just keep going and dont give up...it is bound to catch up with you soon!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that layout Sarah... it is fantastic!.....can't wait to see whatyou come up with for me!

    luv tanxx

    ReplyDelete